Haibike, the German high-performance bike manufacturer, showed off their first foray into the world of fat bikes at Interbike 2014. The FatSix is the newest addition to Haibike’s iconic XDURO line, one of the first lines of high performance ebikes. The FatSix comes with a 350 Watt (North America model) Bosch mid drive motor and a 36 Volt Lithium battery. The frame has Haibike’s trademark design made of 6061 Aluminium, but modified to accommodate enormous 26x4.0” tires.
For components, the FatSix makes use of :
- Shimano Deore XT, including 10 speed shifters
- Shimano Deore XT M785 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- comes with the new Rockshox Bluto suspension fork for fat bikes
- New Schwalbe Jumbo Jim fat bike tires 26 x 4.0
- Bosch MidDrive 350w
- 36v, 400Wh lithium battery
This model will ready for Feb, 2015 to most retailers.
Overall, the FatSix is very impressive. It has everything you could want in a high performance fat bike.
You can find more detail spec from the HaiBike Germany web site or US web site .