This past week we made the trip to Las Vegas for Interbike 2014, the largest bike show in North America. This year’s show was held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Centre and showcased what’s new in 2015 from a plethora of manufacturers. As usual we had our eyes on electric bikes and folding bikes, but this year we also paid special attention to the latest and greatest in fat bike innovation.
Some of the highlights include:
- The Salsa fat bike line
- A new winter helmet from Lazer
- The Bosch mid drive motor
- Electric Fat Bike
- New trends in fat bike construction
- New accessories made specifically for fat bikes
- New fat bike models and designs from several manufacturers
- Improvements from folding bike lines such as Montague and Tern
- A new motor design from Höganäs
- A high-performance electric bike from Nicolai
Very shortly we will be posting the above highlights in detail to give you an idea of what our experience was like.
For more other Interbike 2014 highlights and info on Interbike 2015, check out the Interbike website.