Power In Motion is the first company based in Calgary, Canada to specialize in urban electric transportation. Our expanded line of products include electric bike conversion kits, parts, folding bikes, accessories and more to help meet the demands of busy commuters and fun-seeking individuals.
Since 2001 we have been selling electric bike conversion kits through our online store. We are proud to offer our products to customers in Canada and the US via our online store.
Our direct drive hub motors have been successfully used in solar car projects by the Universities of Calgary and B.C.. Several high schools have won awards with them. In the spirit of these inventive students, Power-in-Motion is dedicated to helping educational institutions pursue their research and development of electric vehicles.
COST EFFECTIVEConsider the costs of operating an electric bike:
- no more parking fees
- no license, registration or insurance
- almost no maintenance required
- cheap fuel (only two cents per charge)
- You will find that the savings add up quickly and pay for the bike in almost no time.
- Tired of overcrowded commuting? An electric bike will put a smile on your face again.
- Feeling less mobile? We have tricycles available.
- Feeling cramped? Try a stretchable unit that fits in a trunk, yet doubles in size.
COOL AND FUN!!Lets face it, these bikes are fun to ride! Our bikes are legal on public streets as long as you obey the speed limits. But be warned, some models can go up to 35 km/h without peddling.
We have selected the best available combination of price, performance, durability, ease of installation and quality in electric bicycle conversion kits to ensure the best possible ride for you!